Thursday, April 22, 2010

News from the Doc

Welp, I finally got my cholestrol level back and it wasn't pretty. 309!! I asked the nurse to repeat herself b/c I couldn't believe it. I'm 35 y/o....not in bad shape...and my cholestrol is 309!! So I was told to excercise and am now on low cholestrol diet and they'll check it again at a later date. I've been kinda lax about treadmilling b/c I've been doing so much running around with my middle child. But after that reading I'm on the straight and narrow.

Results for today.

1.827 miles
293 calories burned
7 1/2 laps...still don't know what that means. LOL

I gotta get that cholestrol under control. It runs in both sides of my family to have high levels along with early heart attacks/disease. Look out world....here I come a runnin!

No comments:

Post a Comment